Live-Stream Mass Times
Weekday Mass Times
Tuesday – Friday at 10:00 am
Guidelines from the Diocese of Nelson:
- Masses are to be celebrated simply and reverently within a shorter time.
- British Columbia Health Services require that a record of all attendees and volunteers and their contact information be kept for contact tracing purposes.
- Attendees and volunteers 65 years of age or older and individuals with chronic medical conditions are encouraged to stay safe by avoiding public gatherings, but are not prohibited from attending Mass if they so choose. You do so at your own risk.
- All attendees and volunteers for the various ministries are encouraged to wear non-medical masks and should bring their own masks.
- Anyone who has even the slightest symptoms or feelings of sickness must remain at home.
- Please note that ministry volunteers are automatically given a seat to attend mass. Ministry job descriptions are below.
- VOLUNTEER POSITIONS MUST BE FILLED FOR THE MASS TO BE CELEBRATED.
- MASSES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DEPENDING ON REGISTRATION.
- EACH person MUST REGISTER separately that will be attending,
- Registrations are open on Monday of each week and DEADLINE for online registration is FRIDAY at NOON.
EVERYONE IS REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK ENTERING AND EXITING THE CHURCH
WEARING A MASK WHILE SEATED IS RECOMMENDED
DESCRIPTION OF VOLUNTEER MINISTRY ROLES:
All Ministry Volunteers are encouraged to wear masks while performing their duties.
GREETER USHERS (must arrive 45 minutes before start of mass)
An attendance list will be taken as people enter the church facility: full name of each participant to be checked against the list or added in an unclaimed space. This will enable management of cases through contact tracing and follow-up, if necessary. Ushers must direct attendees to the available space in the pews in order to ensure proper physical distancing between households, manage seating and monitor occupancy. Ushers are to facilitate the entry and departure of the faithful as directed by the priest. Supervise and remind the appropriate physical distancing, they are responsible for access doors being propped open and closed.
CLEANERS (at the end of mass)
Implement the “wipe-twice” method to clean and disinfect. Wipe surfaces with a cleaning agent to clean off soil and wipe again with a disinfectant. Clean and disinfect pews in between Masses. Clean all doorknobs, light switches, toilet handles, faucets and taps, railings, counters etc.